Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to share information, enhance productivity, accelerate business processes, and collaborate more securely with customers, partners, and employees worldwide.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center helps you speed up product development and problem resolution with instant collaboration, improve HR procedures by coaching remote hiring managers and screening candidates, using web conferencing, facilitate project reviews and team meetings, and keep deadlines on track using web conferencing and file sharing, negotiate contracts more effectively by reducing email back-and-forth and alleviating version-control problems and manage national or global teams more efficiently, and save time and money on travel.
- Easily collaborate on any file, even if other meeting participants do not have the native applications
- Streaming webcam video at 640 x 360-resolution and up to 30 frames per second
- Multiple, simultaneous webcam feeds
- Ability to provide a call-in phone number, VoIP (computer) calling, or toll-free call-in number
- Ability to record your meetings and all session content, including audio
- User benefits: faster processes and decisions
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is intuitive and easy to use. You can start meetings from Microsoft Outlook, a web browser, or other integrated application, use high-quality, 640 x 360-resolution video with support for multiple, simultaneous webcams and join meetings from an iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or any Wi-Fi- or 3G-enabled mobile device.
- Business benefits: fast return on investment
Save time and money by using Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. It offers no large, upfront investment, enterprise-grade security, scalability, reliability, and performance, compatibility with existing Cisco investments.
- IT benefits: lower cost, minimal maintenance
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud. This global network was specifically designed to more securely deliver cloud-based applications. It helps you save on hardware, software, and maintenance costs, gain high availability, encrypted connections, and geographic redundancy for all users and implement company-wide policy management at the enterprise, group, or individual levels.