Cisco offers the industry's broadest portfolio of integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions. Customers gain continuous visibility and control to defeat malware across the extended network and the full attack continuum: before, during, and after an attack.
AMP takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence networks of both Cisco and Sourcefire (now a part of Cisco) to deliver advanced protection. AMP also integrates with Cisco AMP Thread Grid dynamic malware analysis and threat intelligence technology, enhancing capabilities to aggregate and correlate data to identify advanced and evasive cyber threats.
The AMP solution can enable malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting.
- Advanced security for advanced threats - defeat known and unknown threats
- Protection across the attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack
- Exceptional visibility and control - see more detail and set granular policies
- Flexibility and choice - deploy AMP when, where, and how you need it
- Managed services - extend staff with Cisco experts and predictive analytics
- AMP for networks
Gain the visibility and control you need to protect your network against highly sophisticated, targeted, zero-day, and persistent advanced malware threats across multiple threat vectors.
- AMP for endpoints
Protect endpoints, whether connected to a protected network or roaming on the Internet, with continuous and integrated detection and response capability.
- Cisco AMP private cloud virtual appliance
Gain comprehensive malware protection on endpoints and networks with an on-premise solution built specifically for organizations with high-privacy requirements that restrict using a public cloud.
- Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services
Gain visibility into and remediate advanced malware with AMP on your dedicated appliance. These services are part of the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall.
- AMP for Cisco web security
Today's dynamic networks create new opportunities for sophisticated attacks. Address evolving attack vectors with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco web security appliance.
- AMP for Cisco email security
Email remains a top method for malware attacks. Identify and stop threats with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Email Security appliance.
- AMP for Cisco cloud web security
Extend protection against zero-day attacks and persistent threats. Add advanced malware protection to your cloud-based web security service with a simple licensed add-on.