The Cisco Nexus 9372TX Switch offers a line-rate layer 2 and layer 3 feature set in a compact form factor. It offers a flexible switching platform for both 3-tier and spine-leaf architectures as a leaf node. With the option to operate in Cisco NX-OS or Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, it can be deployed within small business, enterprise, and service provider architectures.
No power supply or fan is included.
- ACI-ready hardware infrastructure allows users to take full advantage of an automated, policy-based, systems management approach
- Supports virtual extensible LAN (VXLAN) routing
- An additional 25 MB buffer is included, surpassing competing switch offerings
- High-density, non-blocking architecture
- Easily deployed into either a hot-aisle and cold-aisle configuration
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays
- Power-On Auto Provisioning (POAP) support allows for simplified software upgrades and configuration file installation
- An intelligent API offers switch management through remote procedure calls (RPCs, JSON, or XML) over a HTTP/HTTPS infrastructure
- Python Scripting for programmatic access to the switch command-line interface (CLI)
- Hot and cold patching, and online diagnostics
- A Cisco 40 Gb bidirectional transceiver allows for reuse of an existing 10 Gigabit Ethernet multimode cabling plant for 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for 100 Mb, 1 Gb, and 10 Gb access connectivity for data centers migrating access switching infrastructure to faster speeds